The 6 sets of wool lions were made for Wong Sheung Kung Fu Club in Canada in 2017. I wish they will have prosperous years with our lions!
Our Foshan lion head and costumes are made of good materials with fine workmanship by skilled craftsmen.
One set of lion includes lion head, quilt and two pants normally, while drum, drum cart/stand, gong, cymbals, taitaufat, flags, martial arts weapons, shoes and/or other accessories for option.
1. Sizes of lion head for for adults and kids are from size XL, L, 2#, 3#, 4#, 5#. Our lion head is made of light and firm bamboo frame inside, then covered with rice paper, gauze, fabric with shinny slice, and hand written with specific nice looking pattern. The mouth and ears are able to move easily up and down, and the eyes are able to close and open.
2. Weight of standard lion head size 3# for adult is about 4-5kgs, and the whole set is about 10kgs which is quite comfortable for longtime lion dance.
3. Different materials of bristle fur, ram fur, wool, plume, rabbit hair and other nominated fur material for option.
4. Different colors of red, yellow, orange, white, black, etc. Different colors combination is available.
5. Standard length of quilt in 2.3 meter and pants in 110cm. Customized size is acceptable.
6. Cleaning instruction for your referent that quilt and pants should be handwashed, using cold water and mid detergent. Hand dry, do not heat to dry.
7. Production lead time about 2 weeks normally.
8. Could be customized as per your special requirement.
9. One set lion to be played with two adults.
We are dedicated to produce all kinds of Chinese southern lion head and costumes, drum, drum cart/stand, gong, cymbals, taitaufat, flag, martial arts weapons, shoes and/or other accessories equipment for lion dance, as well as dragon and costumes for dragon dance. We are providing good quality products with fine workmanship, reasonable price as we are the factory, professional service as we have worked in international trade for more than 10 years.
Foshan Lion is one of the most outstanding representatives of Lingnan culture and Eastern arts starting from Ming Dynasty. It implies driving out evil spirits and enjoying happiness. With bamboo frame and paper skin, it demonstrates the form of lion and expresses the verve of man. Rejoice of lions, sounds of gong and drum and firecrackers create the brilliance of China.
Chinese southern lions are divided into three categories of literary lion, military lion and juvenile lion. The literary lion would be with facial features of Liu Bei or Guan Yu, performing in good and gentle manner; Military lion would be with Zhang Fei as facial makeup, reflecting aggressive and brave character; Juvenile lion is designed for children for playing with the lion head mask.
Any inquiry or for more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to establishing long-term business relationship with you!